WHY COSTA RICA?
The People: A cradle of human talent for those who seek the value of excellence
We are proud, educated people who embrace challenges. Ranked #1 educational system in Latin America, above India, France, Japan & China according to the World Economic Forum 2016 – 2017; Costa Rica´s education is free and mandatory since 1870 and 7.36% of GDP is spend on it.
These capabilities are the expected outcome of a historical commitment to pursue greater economic growth through a widespread educational policy at all levels of instruction. The result:
- Constant growth of university graduates in IT at +7% annually.
- Technical High School graduates in accounting, business, and IT growing at 14% annually.
- 18,800 trained people in service programs per year (business, languages, IT, among others fields).
Stability, innovation and a proven international competitiveness create the right climate for success
- With a proven track record of 120 years of solid democracy, economic and political stability, and no army since 1949, Costa Rica is unmatched as the top choice for investing in the region.
- Ranked safest country in LATAM and safeguarding one of the most solid democracies.